Mai-kee Tsang is an enterprising entrepreneur. She is a Launch Strategist, Copywriter & Coach. She works one-on-one with purpose-driven entrepreneurs and is also a podcast host of the Quiet Rebels podcast.
I am in awe of the work she has, not already accomplished, but her drive to keep evolving and growing.
Mai-kee is also a recovering self-described people-pleaser and she shares with us her insights about how people pleasing has impacted her in deeply significant ways.
There is SO much in this conversation… Mai-kee shares her experiences around growing up British-born Chinese and how so many facets of that and the expectations that had greatly influenced her. She also talks about how she learned to listen to her intuition and shares with us a valuable exercise to get in touch with our own intuitions when trying to make decisions.
For me, though, the biggest ‘a ha’ in the discussion comes toward the end of our conversation where we talk about what it means for each of us to be “out there” in the online space with the culturally specific names we have. (The next LS101 episode will be my deep dive into my takeaways from this.)
● Mai-kee Tsang
● Mai-kee on Social: Instagram
● Mai-kee’s Podcast: Quiet Rebels Podcast
● Mai-kee Recommends: Rejection Proof: How I Beat Fear and Became Invincible Through 100 Days of Rejection
● Mai-kee Recommends: The Five Secrets You Must Discover Before You Die
● Life Stuff 101: lifestuff101.com | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook
● Mio Yokoi: Registered Psychotherapist