While I was already late this week on releasing an episode, even the one that ended up getting recorded doesn’t seem relevant right now based on what’s happening in the world with the spread of COVID-19 and the worldwide responses to it.
I also wanted to take the time to process as much as I could as things have been rapidly unfolding, and understand how I can best serve at this time through this podcast.
My goal with this podcast is to discuss the need to think about our mental health in the same ways we think about our physical health.
And as the world has been grappling with the spread of COVID-19, this is a very unique time when we can very much get a sense that our mental health can be affected by the possibility of our physical health, the health of others and our lives as we generally know it, being compromised.
In this episode, I will be talking about some of my experiences this past week, as well as resources and a mindfulness practice which will hopefully support you as we are moving through this challenging time in our lives.
** PLEASE NOTE: In the episode, I mistakenly gave the wrong URL for the World Health Organization. Please see the correct link below. **
● Italian residents join together to sing from balconies during lockdown: Global News
● Madrid claps for healthcare workers amid lockdown: The Guardian
● World Health Organization: WHO.int
● ‘Mental Health and Psychosocial Considerations During
COVID-19 Outbreak’ Download: World Health Organization
● How to Find Peace Amidst COVID-19, How to Cultivate Calm in Chaos: The Tim Ferriss Show
● Life Stuff 101: LifeStuff101.com | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook
● Mio Yokoi: Registered Psychotherapist | Gifts of Sensitivity