Welcome to another episode of Life Stuff 101. This is Day 23 of the series of mini-episodes as part of the Challenging Times Self Care Challenge.
My name is Mio Yokoi, I work as a registered psychotherapist in Toronto, Canada and also as a coach and supporter to striving highly sensitive folks everywhere.
The pandemic is still a thing. Even though as things in our worlds have begun to open back up and there is more of an ability to move around and do things as we are more used to doing.
But the threat of infection, illness and spread is still real. And while our experiences are not so much about restriction and lockdowns as intensely as it has been, there are still so many unexpected and new things we are managing and dealing with all the time.
But do know that taking time, reflecting and knowing that taking care of yourself means that you will best be able to do and give of yourself in the ways that are most important to you.
Please share how you’re doing in general, but also how you’re doing with the challenges themselves. You can reach on Twitter or email me at email@example.com or Instagram, too. I’d love to share what you’re doing and even suggestions for a future challenge on future episodes.
Stay safe and in good health!
● Resmaa Menakem | Healer, Author, Trauma Specialist
● Resmaa Menakem: OnBeing Podcast Exercise | Race and Healing: A Body Practice
● Resmaa Menakem: OnBeing Podcast Full Episode | Notice the Rage; Notice the Silence
● Body Vibration Machines | Mayo Clinic
● Rebounding Benefits | Live Bold & Bloom
● Tension / Trauma Release Exercises | TraumaPrevention.com
● Life Stuff 101: LifeStuff101.com | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook
● Mio Yokoi: Registered Psychotherapist | Gifts of Sensitivity